Charity Sponsorship Opportunities
Increase your brand awareness by sponsoring specific aspects of our work and associating your branding with Dogs for Good. Our corporate supporters tell us that this is a very powerful way for them to target many sectors of the community. If your company chooses to support us through corporate sponsorship, you will receive excellent opportunities for PR and branding. You will also be working with a leading authority on assistance dogs.
The types of sponsorship that our corporate partners have chosen before include:
- Sponsoring our Demonstration team. This team goes to events like Crufts or festivals to raise awareness of our amazing dogs and attract new supporters
- Sponsoring the charity’s vehicles
- Sponsoring specific events and publications, such as calendars, leaflets or education packs which reach a variety of audiences
- Promoting Dogs for Good via their websites and their own social media campaigns.
Corporate Gifts in Kind
A number of our corporate supporters choose to donate gifts in kind. A good example of this is companies that give products or services as prizes, which is a perfect opportunity to increase brand awareness. You can also do this to spotlight your new products and, at the same time, you can demonstrate your support for Dogs for Good. Some companies help us by donating products or services to help us train the dogs and improve staff facilities. If this is something that your company would like to support, perhaps you could get involved with:
- Providing the vans we use to transport assistance dogs and puppies
- Donating office equipment and stationery
- Gifts of dog training resources, e.g. toys, treats and harnesses
If you would like to find out more about corporate charity sponsorships or if you have any ideas about ways your company could get involved, please contact Cathryn, our Corporate Partnerships Manager, on 01295 252600 or email [email protected].