The role of the Fundraising Volunteer is to support the Charity by helping with one-off or regular fundraising and awareness events or activities, which have been co-ordinated by the Charity, a local Fundraising Group, or independently.
Tasks may include one or some of the following:
- Attending local fundraising events
- Being a volunteer representative of the Charity in public
- Selling Charity merchandise and non-branded goods
- Accepting donations from the public
- Giving out information leaflets and contact details
- Setting up and taking down of gazebos, tables and chairs, etc
- Counting and reporting income
- Liaising with event organisers outside of the Charity.
- Own transport
- Ability to lift and handle boxes and event equipment
- Basic financial skills for giving change and reporting totals of income
- Good people skills and ability to communicate with people of all ages
- Ability to help at weekends and / or evenings.
If you are interested in being a fundraising volunteer, please complete the online enquiry form.