Full time boarding
We need volunteers to look after a dog if their trainer or client is on holiday or is unwell.
How long for? Can range from a couple of days to a couple of weeks.
Full support is given and all dog food and equipment is provided. All of our dogs are insured in the event of any vet care being necessary.
“I wasn’t quite sure how I would deal with saying goodbye. The dogs are all so amazing with a unique personality; you can’t help but love them all. The first time I watched the result of the training and absolute commitment from the trainers, I had a tear in my eye and it all made sense.”
Alison, temporary boarder
You look after one of our dogs in training at home every weekday evening and during the weekends. Monday – Friday you bring the dog into our Banbury centre in the morning and pick them up at the end of the day, taking them home to have a well earned rest from their training.
How long for? 16 – 18 weeks.
This role is perfect if you are unable to have a dog of your own due to working full time or other commitments.
You need to:
- Live close to the centre in Banbury or Bristol for daily drop off’s and collections
- Have a fully enclosed, secure garden, with a fence/wall measuring 5ft minimum
- Have no more than two pet dogs
- Not leave the dog for more than a four hour period
- Be prepared to spend time each day exercising the dog as per the Trainer’s instructions
If you are interested in finding out more about our boarding roles, please contact the Training Support Team on 01295 252600 or [email protected]. Before you get in touch, please ensure you meet the criteria above.