What our Registered Speakers do
We are always looking for volunteers to give talks about Dogs for Good to various groups including:
- Community groups such as Scouts, Young Farmers, Rotary, Masons and Women’s Institute
Training is very informal and covers:
- Charity background
- How we train and care for our dogs
- What to include in a talk
- How to organise your own talks
- Admin – paperwork, donations and merchandise
- Hand-outs will be provided to all attendees
There will be no pressure from us about how many talks you give, and you can always say no! The only thing we do ask is that once you have committed to give a talk you don’t cancel unless it is an emergency.
“These dogs really do change lives and being a speaker I can spread the word. I’m happy doing as much as I can for this wonderful charity.”
Speaker Training sessions 2019
Banbury – Saturday 6 April
– contact Tina on 01295 759 824 or [email protected]
If you would like to simply hear more about the Registered Speaker role and find out if it would be right for you, please contact the Community Fundraising team on 01295 252 600 or [email protected].