Whether you’ve never run before or have been spending lockdown clocking up the miles, you can do the Virtual London Marathon your way, wherever you are and you can choose your own course.
You have 24 hours from 00.00.00 until 23.59.59 on Sunday 3rd October to complete the 26.2 miles, and can chose to run, jog or walk the course of your choice. Take your time and take a few breaks on the way or if you fancy going for a new personal best to submit as an official London Marathon time you can do it all in the virtual race.
- Invitation to join us for a virtual event to meet fellow virtual London Marathon participants and find out more about the charity Dogs for Good – date to be confirmed
- T-shirt or running vest – please let us know your size
- Fundraising pack – full of ideas to help you reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up an online fundraising page, and wonderful photos and charity films showing our life-changing dogs to share with your sponsors on social media
- Paper sponsorship forms
- Literature and charity DVD
- Runners number, finishers medal & t-shirt from London Marathon Events
|Registration Fee||Minimum sponsorship|
|£28 for UK residents||£250|
|£38 outside of the UK||£250|