A Tandem skydive is the easiest and most popular of all skydives. It requires only 30 minutes of training before you then jump strapped to your instructor!
The BPA (British Parachute Association) qualified tandem instructor does all of the hard work for you, allowing you to enjoy the exhilarating feeling of flying through the clouds from over 10,000 feet at up to 120 mph! It is a truly unforgettable experience.
There are airfields all over the UK, with flexible dates available to book your jump. Visit the Skyline website, select ‘Animal Charities’ and then ‘Dogs for Good’ to find a jump site near you.
How we support you
- An invitation to visit the Dogs for Good Training Centre in Banbury to meet fellow event participants and find out more about the charity you’ll be fundraising for – various dates available
- Fundraising pack – full of materials and ideas to help you to reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up an online fundraising page, and wonderful photos and charity films showing our life-changing dogs to share with your sponsors on social media
- Dogs for Good t-shirt – please let us know your size
- Paper sponsorship forms
- Literature and charity DVD
- Regular contact with a dedicated member of the fundraising team who will encourage and support you all the way
This event is organised through Skyline