Known as one of the best marathons in the world, the London Marathon is a race like no other. If you would like to join over 40,000 other runners and take part in this once-in-a-lifetime experience, we have limited charity places for the 2023 TCS London Marathon.
This iconic race along the streets of London takes in all the main sites in an atmosphere that is both electrifying and motivating.
With the squeeze on the cost of living we have reduced our fundraising ask to £1,500 as we feel this is far more achievable in the current economic climate so if you feel that you can raise £1,500 for our life-transforming work, then please get in touch.
Charity place registration fee £100 payable only if your application is successful.
If you have applied for your own place in the London Marathon through the ballot and would like to fundraise for us, please do get in contact.
How we support you
There are lots of ways that we can inspire you and support your fundraising:
- Invitation to join us for a virtual event to meet fellow event participants and find out more about the charity
- Dogs for Good t-shirt or running vest – please let us know your size
- Fundraising pack – full of material and ideas to help you to reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up an online fundraising page, and wonderful photos and charity films showing our life-changing dogs to share with your sponsors on social media
- Dogs for Good running shirt – please let us know your size
- Paper sponsorship forms
- Charity literature and DVD
- Regular contact with a dedicated member of the fundraising team who will encourage and support you all the way
|Registration fee||Min. sponsorship|
|£100 (non-refundable)||£1,500 (not including gift aid)|