Dave Skinner took part in our 2015 skydive. So, what made him jump out of a plane at 13,000 feet?
- To realise a long held ambition – I’ve always wanted to do a skydive and had never got around to it
- To challenge myself – nothing compares to free falling at 120 mph towards the ground, then the feeling of floating through the skies once the parachute opens
- To see the world at 13,000 feet – the view is absolutely phenomenal!
- To raise money for a great cause – we look after Working Cocker Spaniel puppy Betty as Dogs for Good volunteers, so know first hand the difference that these dogs go on to make
- To have the experience of a lifetime – it was amazing and I can’t wait to do it again.