This spectacular snow-shoe adventure takes you to the snowy forests and mountains of wild Transylvania do discover a pristine winter wonderland. The lower slopes of the Carpathians are perfect for your introduction to snow shoeing, thick powdery snow covers the valley tracks as you negotiate the deep snow through silent forests. Above the tree line is a frozen mountain wilderness and Lake Balea 2034 metres above sea level, covered in snow and ice and indistinguishable from the rest of this beautiful valley. Sleep in an ice hotel and discover the beauty of this remote region of the Carpathians for a unique experience in untouched natural wilderness.
• All transport from London to Sibiu and return
• Accommodation and meals where specified
• Discover Adventure leaders, local mountain guides and drivers
• Vehicle support and back up equipment.
• Entry to any sites visited as part of the itinerary
• Airline taxes
What’s not included?
• Any meals specified as not included on the itinerary
• Travel Insurance
• Personal spending money
• Tips for local guides and support crew
• Any applicable surcharges
How we support you
• Invitation to join us for a virtual event to meet fellow event participants and find out more about the charity
• Fundraising pack – full of materials and ideas to help you reach your fundraising target
• Help with setting up online fundraising pages, and images and videos to share with your sponsors on social media
• Dogs for Good T-shirt – please let us know your size
• Sponsorship forms
• Charity leaflets and DVD
• Regular contact with a dedicated member of the fundraising team who will encourage and support you all the way.
Transylvania Winter Wilderness is organised by Discover Adventure
For more information on Covid safe adventures click here.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target||Tour cost|