Talks presented by some of the leading figures and celebrities in the world of dogs, share their expertise, experience, passion and relationship with dogs.
Join us for an evening of inspiring talks in Bristol, giving an interesting insight into the Power of Dogs and all that they bring to us as humans. A cash bar will open at 6.30pm with the talks taking place from 7pm-9pm. Tickets are £10 per person and all proceeds from the Power of Dogs talks will support Dogs for Good’s life-changing work.
Thursday 14 November – Bristol
Venue: SS Great Britain, Bristol
- Sarah Fisher, canine behaviour advisor, TV presenter and author
- Barny Revill, critically acclaimed director of wildlife and dog documentaries
- Dr John Bradshaw, writer and academic in dog behaviour and relationships
- Stephen Jenkinson, Access Adviser to The Kennel Club
- Peter Gorbing, Dogs for Good Chief Executive
- Kathy Hancock, physical assistance dog partnership with her dog Neptune
Proudly supported by CEVA UK.
Power of Dogs talks 2018
Speakers who shared their experiences with dogs at our 2018 events included celebrities, animal veterinary behaviour experts, authors, photographers and academics. Listen to the talks.
If you are interested in speaking at our Power of Dogs events, please contact Lucy Vincent, Director of Marketing: [email protected]