Dogs for Good – An Evening with Clare Balding 14th December 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS
An online registration constitutes a legally binding agreement with Dogs for Good and so we recommend that you only register once you are sure of your attendance. Dogs for Good is unable to issue refunds if you are no longer able to attend the event.
Without exception, all bookings must be paid in advance prior to attending the event.
All delegates must be registered via the online booking system or have your booking confirmed by email from the conference support team.
Dogs for Good have implemented an online payment system to allow payment by credit/debit card. Guests who prefer to be invoiced should confirm this at the point of registration (and note the invoice payment terms only available up to Thursday, 30th November 2023). All invoices should be paid directly to the account details displayed on the invoice.
The venue is cashless and any beverage purchases made on the night will need to be made via card.
The payment terms of Dogs for Good invoices is 30 days, and all invoices must be paid before Thursday, 30th November 2023
From 11.59pm on Thursday, 30th November 2023, the option to pay by invoice will be removed. Only immediate payment by credit card will be accepted.
Dogs for Good reserves the right to cancel any event places, where payment has not been received.
Early Bird Discount
Early Bird registrations must be received online no later than midnight on the 3rd November 2023
To qualify for the Early Bird discount, you must be an existing Dogs for Good staff member, client or volunteer.
Without exception, all event fees including any sponsorship arrangements which form part of your dinner package must be paid in advance of the event.
All amendments must be made in writing via the conference support team [email protected]
Although substitutions may be accepted if notified in writing prior to the event (as set out above), we cannot guarantee that dietary and access requirements will be met.
Dogs for Good accepts no liability to event attendees, except as set out in these Terms and Conditions, and in particular, we are unable to accept liability for the loss of your personal property while at the event.
- Dogs for Good is unable to provide any international delegates with visa information and can only provide a letter of invitation to assist this process. It will be the delegates own responsibility for arranging their own visa.
- Dogs for Good are unable to assist with booking any travel arrangements for international delegates
- All dietary requirements will be met if disclosed at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee that any dietary requests on the evening may be met if the events team were not made aware at the time of booking.
- The Individual ticket price includes still water. It does not include any alcoholic beverages.
- Table bookings include four bottles of wine for the table and guests are able to purchase additional beverages on the night.
On the night, guests attending the event will have their full name included on the seating plan, which is visible to all guests via a seating chart.