Take on some of the UK’s wildest and ancient landscapes, from rolling hills divided by stone walls farmland and views for miles around the route through the Yorkshire countryside is as challenging as it is stunning.
Whether you’re a keen walker or a seasoned hiker there is a challenge option to suit everyone with quarter, half and full challenge distances. Starting from Nidderdale, an area of outstanding natural beauty you will receive full support and hospitality all the way to your finish line in this new challenge for 2021.
• Challenge App with training guides, maps, forums and latest news
• Covered rest stops
• Free food and drinks
• Trek masters
• Chip timing
• Fully signed route
• Glass of fizz, medal and t-shirt at the finish line
How we support you
• Invitation to join us for a virtual event to meet fellow event participants and find out more about the charity
• Fundraising pack – full of materials and ideas to help you reach your fundraising target
• Help with setting up online fundraising pages, and images and videos to share with your sponsors on social media
• Dogs for Good T-shirt – please let us know your size
• Sponsorship forms
• Charity leaflets and DVD
• Regular contact with a dedicated member of the fundraising team who will encourage and support you all the way.
This event is organised by Action Challenge
For more information on COVID safe measures click here.