Known as one of the best marathons in the World the London Marathon is a race like no other. If you would like to join over 40,000 other runners and take part in this once in a lifetime experience, we have limited charity places for the 2022 TCS London Marathon.
This iconic race along the streets of London takes in all the main sites in an atmosphere that is both electrifying and motivating.
If you feel that you can raise £2200 for our life transforming work, then please get in touch, in 2021 our runners raised an average of £2800 and we would love to beat this in 2022.
Charity place registration fee £100 payable only if your application is successful
If you have applied for your own place in the London Marathon through the ballot (results will be announced in February 2022) and would like to fundraise for us, please do get in contact
There are lots of ways that we can inspire you and support your fundraising:
- Invitation to join us for a virtual event to meet fellow event participants and find out more about the charity
- Dogs for Good t-shirt or running vest – please let us know your size
- Fundraising pack – full of ideas to help you to reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up an online fundraising page, and wonderful photos and charity films showing our life-changing dogs to share with your sponsors on social media
- Paper sponsorship forms
- Literature and charity DVD
- Regular contact with a dedicated member of the fundraising team who will encourage and support you all the way
|Registration fee||Min. sponsorship|
|£100 (non-refundable)||£2,200 (not including gift aid)|