We have now filled our charity places for the London Marathon 2018.
Do you have your own place?
Please consider raising funds for Dogs for Good – register your interest here.
The iconic London Marathon is a 26.2 mile race which will take you on a journey through London’s famed landmarks. Starting at Blackheath you make your way through Greenwich and over Tower Bridge in to the City of London and finish on the Mall.
How we support you
There are lots of ways that we can inspire you and support your fundraising:
- An invitation to visit the Dogs for Good Training Centre in Banbury to meet your fellow runners and find out more about the charity you’ll be fundraising for – date TBC
- Dogs for Good t-shirt or running vest
- Fundraising pack – full of ideas to help you to reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up online fundraising pages, and images and videos to share with your sponsors on social media
- Sponsorship forms
- Literature and DVDs
- Encouragement and support.
Fundraising for a marathon
Meeting your fundraising target can be daunting. Marathon runner Liz raised over £3,000 – and enjoyed doing it.
The Virgin London Marathon is organised by London Marathon Events.