We have charity places available for the London Marathon 2019. Run this iconic marathon for Dogs for Good and help us train more dogs for people with disabilities.
The iconic London Marathon is a 26.2 mile race which will take you on a journey through London’s famed landmarks. Starting at Blackheath you make your way through Greenwich and over Tower Bridge in to the City of London and finish on the Mall.
There are lots of ways that we can inspire you and support your fundraising:
- An invitation to visit the Dogs for Good Training Centre in Banbury to meet your fellow runners and find out more about the charity you’ll be fundraising for – date TBC
- Dogs for Good t-shirt or running vest
- Fundraising pack – full of ideas to help you to reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up online fundraising pages, and images and videos to share with your sponsors on social media
- Sponsorship forms
- Literature and DVDs
- Encouragement and support.
Meeting your fundraising target can be daunting. Marathon runner Liz raised over £3,000 – and enjoyed doing it.
Do you have your own place?
Please consider raising funds for Dogs for Good – register your interest here.
The Virgin London Marathon is organised by London Marathon Events. Visit their website for more details.
|Registration fee||Min. sponsorship|
|£100 (non-refundable)||£1,950 (not including gift aid)|