Snowdonia national park in North Wales is synonymous with beautiful, rugged landscapes and wonderful trekking and outdoor pursuits. The highest mountain in England and Wales Snowdon, is a popular summit trek by day-time, it forms a real challenge at night.
Standing at the summit by moonlight will be an unforgettable experience, as will seeing the sunrise from the mountain slopes as you descend. Witnessing the spectacular landscapes opening up before you as the day grows lighter is a magical and unforgettable experience.
• Experienced Discover Adventure leaders and back up support on the mountain.
• Dinner before the ascent and celebration breakfast at the end, some snacks on the mountain.
• Invitation to join us for a virtual event to meet fellow event participants and find out more about the charity
• Fundraising pack – full of materials and ideas to help you reach your fundraising target.
• Help with setting up online fundraising pages, images and videos to share with your sponsors on social media.
• Dogs for Good T-shirt – please confirm your size
• Sponsorship forms.
• Charity DVD and literature.
• Regular contact with a dedicated member of the fundraising team who will encourage and support you all the way.
Snowdon by Night is organised by Discover Adventure
|Registration Fee||Fundraising target||Tour cost|