A challenging trek against the backdrop of the awe-inspiring Sahara Desert, this short but adventurous trip offers a bite-sized desert experience.
From flat desert floor scattered with ancient fossils, to perfect wind-blown sand-dunes, this trek is diverse and demanding. The vast, unforgiving desert is a truly beautiful place to discover.
Accompanied by Berber guides and a small caravan of camels, our remote night-camps with camp-fires and Berber singing are often a real highlight of the trip!
For the trek itself you will receive the following:
- All transport from London to Ouarzazate return
- All meals except where specified, accommodation and camping equipment
- Discover Adventure leaders; doctor with group of 15 or more participants; local guides & cooks, camels, cameleers and drivers
- Vehicle support and back-up equipment
- Entry to any sites visited as part of the itinerary
- Airline taxes
How we support you
- An invitation to visit the Dogs for Good Training Centre in Banbury to meet your fellow trekkers and find out more about the charity you’ll be fundraising for – date TBC
- Dogs for Good t-shirt or running vest
- Fundraising pack – full of ideas to help you to reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up online fundraising pages, and images and videos to share with your sponsors on social media
- Sponsorship forms
- Literature and DVDs
- Encouragement and support.
The Saharan Mini Adventure is organised by Discover Adventure.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target||Tour cost|