This stunning autumnal half marathon is great for either experienced or first time half marathon runners.
The 13.1 mile race on closed roads will take you past some of London’s world famous landmarks; Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall. Starting and ending in Hyde Park you will run through four of London’s eight Royal Parks; Hyde Park, Green Park, St James Park and Kensington Gardens, in London’s largest and most scenic half marathon.
There are lots of ways that we can inspire you and support your fundraising
- Invitation to join us for a virtual event to meet fellow event participants and find out more about the charity
- Dogs for Good t-shirt or running vest – please let us know your size
- Fundraising pack – full of ideas to help you reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up an online fundraising page, and wonderful photos and charity films showing our life changing assistance dogs to share with your sponsors on social media
- Paper sponsorship forms
- Literature and charity DVD
- Regular contact with a dedicated member of the fundraising team who will encourage and support you all the way