Ride from London to the canals and cobbled streets of Bruges, one of Europe’s best-preserved medieval cities and known as the ‘Venice of the North.’ A wonderful cycling experience through the bike-friendly Low Countries.
We take the scenic route, heading out of London on quiet roads to Harwich, and cross by ferry to the Hook of Holland. Then crossing low-lying Dutch Zeeland on fabulous cycle paths over a series of islands and sea barrages – a stunning ride which demonstrates some impressive engineering. From beautiful Vlissingen we take another ferry and, after a short, flat morning through West Flanders, follow canals into fairy-tale Bruges.
All transport from London to Bruges return (by ferry and train)
- All meals except where specified
- Accommodation on a twin share basis in hotel / shared cabin on ferry
- Discover Adventure leaders, mechanics and drivers
- Full vehicle support throughout the trip
How we support you
- An invitation to visit the Dogs for Good Training Centre in Banbury to meet your fellow cyclers and find out more about the charity you’ll be fundraising for – various dates available
- Dogs for Good t-shirt or running vest
- Fundraising pack – full of ideas to help you to reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up online fundraising pages, and images and videos to share with your sponsors on social media
- Sponsorship forms
- Literature and DVDs
- Encouragement and support.
London to Bruges cycle is organised by Discover Adventure.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target||Tour cost|