Machu Picchu is one of the most iconic sights in South America, and the culmination of this magnificent Inca Trail trek through the Peruvian Andes. Join us as we trek this breathtakingly beautiful route through valleys and high passes, scattered with fascinating Inca ruins.
Trekking on Inca-paved paths and steps, our route takes us up through lush cloud-forest to the demanding Dead Woman’s Pass (4200m).
Continually climbing up or dropping down, the way is steep at times, and the altitude adds to the challenge. We finally come to the Sun Gate, which overlooks Machu Picchu, where your first magical glimpse provides an unforgettable reward for your efforts.
- All transport from London to Cuzco return
- Internal flight departure taxes
- All meals except where specified, accommodation and camping equipment
- Discover Adventure leaders; doctor with group of 15 or more participants; local guides, porters and cooks
- Local support and back-up equipment
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and other sites visited as part of the itinerary.
How we support you
- An invitation to visit the Dogs for Good Training Centre in Banbury to meet your fellow trekkers and find out more about the charity you’ll be fundraising for – date TBC
- Dogs for Good t-shirt or running vest
- Fundraising pack – full of ideas to help you to reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up online fundraising pages, and images and videos to share with your sponsors on social media
- Sponsorship forms
- Literature and DVDs
- Encouragement and support.
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is organised by Discover Adventure.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target||Tour costs||Airline taxes|