The Istria Peninsula in northern Croatia is relatively unknown, a hidden gem which feels a world away from the well-touristed Adriatic coast to the south.
With spectacular, diverse scenery of lush green forested hills and limestone mountain peaks, vineyards and olive groves, meandering rivers, untouched stone villages and medieval hilltop towns, the region offers rich rewards for those who like to trek away from the crowds.
Following the Istria Mountain Trail across the peninsula, we trek from the wooded hills around Buzet east into Učka National Park, where we crest three mountain peaks, culminating in fabulous views over the entire region from the rocky summit of Mount Učka.
- All flights and transport
- All meals except where specified, and accommodation
- Discover Adventure leaders; doctor (group size dependent); local guides & drivers
- Local support and back-up equipment
- Entry to National Park and any other sites included in the itinerary
- Brewery visit and grappa tasting
- Airline taxes
- Any meals specified ‘not included’ in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal spending money, souvenirs and drinks
- Tips for the local guides and support crew
- Inbound airport departure tax (no tax applied at the time of writing)
- Fees for any optional sites, attractions or activities
- Any applicable surcharges as per Terms and Conditions
How we support you
- An invitation to visit the Dogs for Good Training Centre in Banbury to meet your fellow team mates and find out more about the charity you’ll be fundraising for – various dates available
- Dogs for Good t-shirt or running vest
- Fundraising pack – full of ideas to help you to reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up online fundraising pages, and images and videos to share with your sponsors on social media
- Sponsorship forms
- Literature and DVDs
- Encouragement and support.
The Croatia Mountain Trek is organised by Discover Adventure.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target||Tour costs|