The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge – with some fantastic views en-route and some tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Bath, and ahead lies 100km of footpaths and trails before the Cheltenham finish line – where an overwhelming sense of elation awaits and a big celebration!
Whether you’re a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure – with half and quarter distance options also – there’s a Challenge here for everyone. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line – where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
- Tented Village start + warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every ~ 10-15Km
- Signed route & chip timing
- Trekmasters, medics, massage
- Baggage transfer service
- Medal, T-shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Fastest runners trophies
- Shuttle buses – finish to station
- Park & ride options – easy to join
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Cotswold Way Challenge APP
There are many ways that Dogs for Good can inspire you and support your fundraising:
- An invitation to visit the Dogs for Good Training Centre in Banbury to meet your fellow walkers and find out more about the charity you’ll be fundraising for – date TBC
- Dogs for Good t-shirt or running vest
- Fundraising pack – full of ideas to help you to reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up online fundraising pages, and images and videos to share with your sponsors on social media
- Sponsorship forms
- Literature and DVDs
- Encouragement and support.
Discounts may be up for grabs!
The Cotswold Way Challenge is organised by Action Challenge. Visit their website for full details – www.actionchallenge.com/about-us
Do you have your own place? Please consider raising funds for Dogs for Good – register your interest here.
|Distance||Payment Type||Registration fee||Min. Fundraising target|