You’ll be cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing and husky-sledding, on this five day multi activity challenge in the Scandinavian wilderness. Enjoy mesmerizingly peaceful scenes of frozen lakes and snow-covered pine and spruce forests.
Back at your log cabin, you can relax in the sauna and watch the night skies for the captivating dance of the Northern Lights.
Take on this Arctic Adventure and make memories that will last a lifetime while helping us train more life-changing dogs.
- All transport from London to Kuusamo return
- All meals except where specified, and accommodation
- Discover Adventure leader; doctor with a group of 15 or more participants; local guides and drivers
- Local support and back-up equipment
- Any specialist equipment for activities (except clothing) and instruction
- Entry to any sites included in the itinerary
- Airline taxes
How we support you
- An invitation to visit the Dogs for Good Training Centre in Banbury to meet your fellow trekkers and find out more about the charity you’ll be fundraising for – date TBC
- Dogs for Good t-shirt or running vest
- Fundraising pack – full of ideas to help you to reach your fundraising target
- Help with setting up online fundraising pages, and images and videos to share with your sponsors on social media
- Sponsorship forms
- Literature and DVDs
- Encouragement and support.
The Arctic Adventure is organised by Discover Adventure.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target||Tour cost|