The green theme reflects our corporate colours, and of course, the jackets our lovely dogs wear.
Go green for a day during October and be as subtle or outrageous as you like!
Donate to take part within a small group, or ask for sponsorship to run a larger event.
Ways to go green
- Go green with your colleagues at work
- See if your local school will run a non-uniform day where pupils wear something green
- Organise a pub quiz night wear the teams wear something green
- It doesn’t have to be only your clothes that go green – paint your face or wear a green wig
- Decorate your car, your office or your local hall
- Combine this with one of our other Dogtober events and sell green cupcakes or wear green for a dog walk.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with.