Sign up to Dogs for the Disabled’s enewsletter and you’ll also be entered into a prize draw to win a year’s supply of James Wellbeloved dog food.
Inside each newsletter you’ll discover stories about our young pups, how our dogs are trained, and read inspiring success stories. From being a friend for a child with autism to helping reduce isolation for a person with dementia, our dogs make a world of difference to the people we help.
This competition has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
• Entry is open to UK residents signing up to receive our enewsletter – one entry per email address.
• The competition is not open to staff or families of staff of Dogs for the Disabled, James Wellbeloved, or partner companies of James Wellbeloved.
• The winner’s name will be published on Dogs for the Disabled’s website within seven days of the draw.
• Prize Draws will take place on the 31st March 2014 and 30th June 2014 (one draw per entry).
• The winner will receive a year’s supply of James Wellbeloved dry food to a maximum of 15kg per month.
• James Wellbeloved will contact the winner direct to discuss supplying the correct food for their dog.
• Entries must include a valid name, address, telephone number and email address.
• By providing your email address you are consenting to receive email communications from Dogs for the Disabled regarding their work, services and fundraising activity.
• You can unsubscribe from email communications at anytime.
• Entries must be made either on-line or on the official printed competition flyer.
• Dogs for the Disabled will not share your personal data with any third party.
• The winner will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form within three days of the draw.
List of winners:
March 31st 2014: Chris Ruck
June 30th 2014: Jason Lock
Registered charity number England & Wales: 1092960 Registered charity number Scotland: SC039828